According to different situations, financial planners play a diversity of roles to tailor the wealth solutions for customers:.
- Financial Coach: to keep close watch on customers’ finances and serve as a close companion on their life journey
- Financial Doctor: to offer professional financial advice for customers, helping them to identify problems, solve crises and avoid investment mistakes
- Financial Instructor: to educate customers of the importance of wealth management, and assist them to know more about various financial tools in order to achieve their goals right away
- Financial Caregiver: to accompany customers across every life stage, fully attend to their financial needs and give advice and reminders aptly
- Financial Nutritionist: to strengthen customers’ finances for the prosperous growth of their assets