- AIA’s internal data gathered in April 2015. The above information is for reference only. For details, please refer to the product brochure and the terms and conditions of the Policy contract.
- Subject to a maximum Annual Limit of HK$/MOP 10 million, an Overall Lifetime Limit of HK$/MOP 25 million, deductible amounts, the “Reasonable and Customary” charges as stated in “Important Notes” of the product brochure and the terms, conditions and exclusions of the Policy. Benefit items are subject to respective cover / maximum limits set out in the Schedule of Benefits attached to the Policy.
- Source: CPI reports issued by the Consumer Price Index Section, Census and Statistics Department, August 2014. (compared against CPI of 2007) AIA commissioned GfK Hong Kong, a market research company, to conduct a survey on medical expenses in Hong Kong in April 2015.
- Source: Thematic Household Survey Report No. 50, Census and Statistics Department, January 2013. AIA commissioned GfK Hong Kong, a market research company, to conduct a survey on medical expenses in Hong Kong in April 2015.
- Source: “Medical Claims Statistics 2012” published by the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers. AIA commissioned GfK Hong Kong, a market research company, to conduct a survey on medical expenses in Hong Kong in April 2015.
- Please refer to “Important Notes” of the product brochure for details about the Covered Room.
- The premium will be adjusted based on the selected deductible amount and the attained age of the Insured.
- The discount applies to the original deductible amount of your plan, and will be reset to 0% in the next cover year upon claim payment.
- This cover may be renewed annually during the lifetime of the Insured provided the plan continues to be available. The renewal premium will be based on the attained age of the Insured and the applicable premium table upon renewal. Such premium table is not guaranteed and is subject to change. Premium may increase with the increase of age. We will regularly (not less than once per year) review the impact of medical inflation and claim performance on premium. As a result, premium may be adjusted in order to continuously provide customers with long term medical protection. The Company also reserves the right to revise the benefit structure and / or any other product features as determined by us, on any Policy Anniversary Date or upon renewal by giving a 30-day prior written notice. Customers may renew this cover by advance payment of the appropriate annual premiums on each Policy Anniversary. We reserve the right to determine the terms and conditions for renewal.
- For terms and conditions of the promotion, please refer to the related promotional leaflet.
- The premium is non-guaranteed and is based on the attained age of the Insured and the applicable premium table at the time of application.
- Annual Limit of HK$10 million.
The above information, case illustration and figures are for reference only. For the details of the product features, content and conditions, please refer to the product brochure and the terms & conditions of the Policy contract.
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited, who established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have the largest team of financial planners in Hong Kong and Macau*, now over 10,000, as well as an extensive network of IFA, brokerage and bancassurance partners, who serve around 1.8 million customers. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of 31 March 2015
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or “the Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It has operations in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific – wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 97 per cent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 26 per cent joint-venture in India and representative offices in Myanmar and Cambodia.
The business that is now AIA was first established in Shanghai over 90 years ago. It is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region (excl. Japan) based on life insurance premiums and holds leading positions across the majority of its markets. It had total assets of US$167 billion as at 30 November 2014.
AIA meets the savings and protection needs of individuals by offering a range of products and services including life insurance, accident and health insurance and savings plans. The Group also provides employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients. AIA currently serves the holders of more than 28 million individual policies, more than 120,000 corporate clients and over 16 million participating members of group insurance schemes.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code “1299” with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”).