1. Customers are entitled to an instant 10% premium discount for the first year by becoming a member of AIA Vitality. For selected AIA Vitality insurance products and terms, please visit https://aia.com.hk/aiavitality Premium discount is only applicable to the standard premiums of selected AIA Vitality insurance products (including basic and add-on plans) and shall not apply to any extra premiums due to loading.
2. To enjoy a 10% premium discount, or to get 10% extra cover each year, members must become Gold Members during their first year and maintain Gold Status from then on.
3. AIA Group had commissioned a market research company IPSOS to conduct a sleep study in June 2019. The study covered 5 markets including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. It interviewed a total of more than 5,000 adults, of which over 1,000 respondents were from the Hong Kong market.
4. Extra cover means AIA Vitality Power Up Coverage, which is a percentage of Initial Sum Assured added for the sole purpose of computing the death benefit or the major illness benefit for once when it becomes payable.
5. Members need to wear selected fitness devices.
6. Members can earn points after eating "EatSmart Dishes” at the “EatSmart Restaurants” recognised by the Department of Health of The Hong Kong SAR Government or selected health dishes at the designated restaurants at Galaxy Macau by uploading the dining receipt to the AIA Vitality mobile app. The uploaded receipt must have the name of the restaurant, date, dishes (one of which should be labeled “EatSmart Dishes” or a designated dish) and the amount spent.
7. AIA Vitality members can enjoy up to 20% discount off room bookings through the AIA Vitality & Hotels.com co-branded website, based on their AIA Vitality Status, for up to 4 nights per membership year. This AIA Vitality discount applies to participating hotels worldwide (listed on Hotels.com) and applies to one room in the booking and to the highest value nights in that room.
8. As of 30 June 2019, results are based on trusted health data submitted by members who have done 2 or more health checks at least 3 months apart.
9. From 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019; data recorded as of 1 July 2019.
10. From July 2018 to June 2019; data recorded as of June 2019.
11. Applicable to Hong Kong members only, they can receive up to two movie credits each month at UA Cinemas by earning at least 1,500 AIA Vitality Points from exercising (750 fitness-related points = 1 movie credit). For more information on AIA Vitality, please visit https://aia.com.hk/aiavitality.
@ The survey question is: Degree of agreement towards sleeping - 97 % of the Hong Kong respondents agree that getting enough sleep will enable them to live “Healthier, Longer, Better Lives”