You may pay short payment of new policy, the renewal premium of the General Insurance (only applicable for products with policy prefix of “C”), renewal fee of AIA Vitality membership or outstanding levy via PayMe by clicking here.
As each PayMe QR Code is unique by linking up to individual policy number/ AIA Vitality Membership Number with its payable amount, you can settle payment by simply scanning the PayMe QR Code by the scanner built-in in the PayMe mobile application.
- For payment through PayMe, please arrange payment 3 working days before the due date, and you may take a screenshot of the PayMe payment record for reference.
- If payment is made through a Non-eligible payor's account, we reserve the right to decline payment and may refund the payment to payor's e-Wallet.
- Payment limit is pre-set by bank / e-Wallet operator. Please contact relevant parties for details.
Customer protection tips
To protect customer interest and ensure quality service from intermediaries, we highly recommend customers to observe the following:
- Understand your needs before buying an insurance policy and choose a suitable insurance plan based on your needs.
- Fill in the policy application form with true and complete information.
- Customers are welcome to call our Customer Service Hotline at 2232 8888 if the policy contract is not received within 30 days after the policy application form has been signed and payment has been made.
- Pay premiums via autopay or crossed cheques payable to “AIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED” and write down your policy number clearly on the back of the cheque.
- Sign only after a form (e.g. policy application form, policy change form, dividend withdrawal form, loan application form and credit card payment slip) has been duly completed. Acknowledge any alteration by putting your initial next to the amendment.
- Customer should call our Customer Service Hotline at 2232 8888 if policy anniversary statement or premium payment notice is not received when overdue for 2 weeks.
- Do not pay cash to intermediaries.
- Do not deposit money directly to intermediaries' bank accounts.
- Do not issue cheques with intermediaries as the account payee or issue cash cheques to intermediaries.
- Do not ask intermediaries to pay premium on your behalf.
- Do not sign any blank or incomplete forms.
- Do not disclose your Customer Number (CN) and Personal Identification Number (PIN) to any third party.
- Do not terminate your insurance policy simply due to the resignation of your agent to avoid unnecessary loss.