- With an individual shortfall of HK$2.3 million (median), a record-high among all previous surveys
- Nearly 7 in 10 will not be able to achieve their retirement reserve goals
- Those who cannot achieve their retirement reserve will have to delay retirement by over 10 years
Investment involves risks, investment performance and returns may go down as well as up. Not all investment choices provided by AIA will be suitable for everyone. Before making any investment decision, you must carefully assess your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances, and refer to the relevant Principal Brochure for details (including risk factors and charges). If you are in doubt about the above information, you should seek independent professional advice.
- The minimum benefit balance of participating in the Happy Retirement Wealth Management Programme is HK$100,000. All investment unit holdings representing the member's ORSO accrued benefits will be redeemed at prices on the redemption date, and the redemption proceeds will be re-invested within 30 calendar days from the redemption date in accordance with your choice of investment portfolio stated in Appendix to Notification of Member Termination. The redemption price may change according to market condition. The redemption price thus affects the redemption proceeds which will be re-invested in the Programme.
- Except the AIA Guaranteed Fund. You are permitted to raise only one switch request out of the AIA Guaranteed Fund within the same calendar year. Please refer to the section entitled "Dealing in the Investment Portfolios" in the Principal Brochure of the Scheme for details, including conditions.
- For regular monthly withdrawal, minimum withdrawal amount is HK$500 or above in multiples of HK$100. For regular annual withdrawal, minimum withdrawal amount is HK$5,000 or above in multiples of HK$100. No minimum account balance requirement for those participants who have placed a regular withdrawal instruction. You may opt to withdraw the whole ORSO balance in the duration of 5 years / 10 years / 15 years / 20 years by regular monthly or annual payments. The investment funds will be redeemed either on the 7th day or 22nd day ("Redemption Date") of each month. If withdrawal instruction is received by AIA Company (Trustee) Limited (the "Trustee") with complete information on any date between the 1st and the 15th day of the month (both days inclusive), the redemption will be made on the 22nd day of that month or the following business day if the 22nd day is not a business day. Or, if withdrawal instruction is received by the Trustee with complete information on any date between the 16th and the last day of the month (both days inclusive), the redemption will be made on the 7th day of next month or the following business day if the 7th day is not a business day. Withdrawal payment by cheque will be sent to participants within 30 calendar days from the Redemption Date. The member account under the Happy Retirement Wealth Management Programme would be automatically terminated when all funds have been withdrawn. There will be no penalty charges for account closure.