- All information here is for reference only. The product information in this webpage does not contain the full terms of the product. For the details of the product features, terms and conditions, exclusions and key product risks, you may refer to the product brochure and policy contract of the relevant products. In case you want to read policy contract sample before making an application, you can obtain a copy from AIA.
- You have the option to take up an AIA One Absolute – Cancer & Serious Infectious Disease Protection as either a stand-alone insurance plan or as an add-on plan to specified basic plans.
- "PHEIC" refers to Public Health Emergency of International Concern and "WHO" refers to The World Health Organization.
- The total benefit payment(s) under the Severe Condition Benefit and Serious Infectious Disease Benefit cannot exceed 120% of Sum Assured.
- Applicable to the standard premiums of this plan only.
* An annual membership fee will be charged for AIA Vitality and a member has to renew the AIA Vitality membership annually on time in order to maintain the membership and enjoy premium discount (if any) in the subsequent policy years. The membership fee of AIA Vitality may vary at any time without prior notice. Likewise, programme benefits may be added or removed without prior notice.
** Premium discount is only applicable to the standard premiums of selected AIA Vitality insurance products (including basic and add-on plans) and shall not apply to any extra premiums due to loading. In all circumstances, the premium discount will be calculated in accordance with the insured's AIA Vitality Status achieved on each policy anniversary. The policy anniversary of AIA Vitality selected insurance products and AIA Vitality membership anniversary may not be the same. For details and offers of AIA Vitality selected insurance products, please visit aia.com.hk/aiavitality