Nurturing your mental, physical and nutritional health - The path to holistic balance
With wellness services exclusively dedicated to the esteemed AIA Club Alta1 members, AIA Alta Wellness Haven powered by Humansa is Hong Kong insurance's first2 integrated and one-stop wellness realm where science blends seamlessly with Eastern and Western philosophy. The trusted wellness expert team will empower you with diverse and personalised wellness services in your journey towards achieving balance for your mind, body and soul.
- Integrated and One-Stop Wellness
A comprehensive range of services will help you nurture your mental, physical and nutritional health under one roof. You can also benefit from personalised programmes and the guidance of the dedicated wellness coaches who will actively support your health goals.
- Science-Based and Quantifiable Results
Science-based wellness treatments with assessments, tracking and advanced equipment provide you with clear insights in your wellness journey.
- East Meets West
The wellness expert team blends Eastern and Western philosophy with advanced technologies creating a synergy that assists optimising your holistic well-being.
Experience Holistic Wellness
You can also experience diverse treatments that cover the three pillars of wellness for your mind, body and soul.
Achieve inner balance and tranquillity with engaging mindfulness practices that enhance your focus and ignite your inner radiance.
- Sleep Management
- Stress Management
Enhance your body's vitality through a range of advanced therapies that promote strength, flexibility and overall wellness.
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
Nourish your body with personalised nutritional guidance that fuels your well-being.
- Dietary Management
- Cardiovascular Health Management
- Allergy Management
- Please click here for the details of AIA Club Alta.
- As of 1 August 2023, compared with services provided by Hong Kong major insurance companies.
- Except for the complimentary experiences offered under AIA Club Alta, prescribed fees and charges will apply to all the services and products provided in AIA Alta Wellness Haven.
- As the initial batch of AIA Club Alta members admitted on 29 September 2023 are specially granted with an exclusive membership from 29 September 2023 to 30 September 2025, each of (i) the period from 29 September 2023 to 30 September 2024 and (ii) the period from 1 October 2024 to 30 September 2025 will be regarded as a "membership year" of AIA Club Alta. The special arrangement will be made in the event of the upgrade for the initial batch of members, and for details, please visit relevant frequently asked questions (FAQs) available here.
Except for the special arrangement on the membership year for the initial batch of AIA Club Alta members admitted on 29 September 2023, the membership year of AIA Club Alta lasts for a period of 12 months. If the membership tier is upgraded, the membership year will be adjusted commencing from the first calendar day of the next month upon the member meets the requirements of the respective higher tier for a period of 12 months ("New Membership Year"). All the privileges entitled before the upgrade of the membership in the lower tier will be forfeited on the date of upgrade without prior notice. The privileges entitled in the upgraded tier will be available for enjoyment in the New Membership Year. For details of the arrangement for the membership tier, please visit here and the terms and conditions of AIA Club Alta.
- Members can invite different guest(s) for each visit (subject to the number of guest entitled to invite under the relevant membership tier) and the guest must be at or over age 18. Member is required to make reservation for the guest for each visit. Each redeemed complimentary session shall be enjoyed by one person only, and can be enjoyed by the member himself/herself or the guest if the member wishes. Other than the complimentary sessions, the guest can also have access to and enjoy the services and/or products in AIA Alta Wellness Haven with the relevant fees and charges being applied.
Privileges Terms and Conditions
- AIA Alta Wellness Haven is solely operated by Sustainable Wellness Limited ("Sustainable Wellness"), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humansa Company Limited and independent third party of AIA. Sustainable Wellness is fully and solely responsible for the services and/or products provided in, and for, AIA Alta Wellness Haven ("Services"). AIA makes no representation, warranty or undertaking as to the quality and availability of the Services, and shall not be responsible, for the Services provided by Sustainable Wellness, the service provider(s) and/or the partners.
- Any dispute arising from the Services under the above privileges shall be resolved by the member and Sustainable Wellness directly.
- The use of the above Services is subject to the terms and conditions of AIA Alta Wellness Haven. For the terms and conditions and details of the Services, please contact AIA Alta Wellness Haven through email at email@example.com or customer service hotline at (852) 3166 2900 , or visit here.
- The above privileges are subject to the terms and conditions of AIA Club Alta. Please click here for details.
- Any privileges offered by AIA Club Alta, and/or the partner(s) and/or service provider(s) of the relevant privileges may be changed, suspended and/or terminated by AIA without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, AIA's decision shall be final and conclusive.
"AIA" mentioned herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).
"powered by Humansa" mentioned herein refers to that AIA Alta Wellness Haven is solely operated by Sustainable Wellness Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humansa Company Limited.