* The DIS is a ready-made investment arrangement mainly designed for those scheme members who are not interested or do not wish to make an investment choice, and is also available as an investment choice itself for members who find it suitable for their own circumstances. The DIS will manage investment risk exposure by automatically reducing the exposure to higher risk assets as you get older, through investing in the above two DIS funds, according to a pre-set allocation percentages at different ages. For details, please refer to the MPF Scheme Brochure.
# The automatic de-risking feature of the DIS does not apply to this fund if member chooses this fund as standalone investment rather than part of the DIS.
- The risk class stated above is prescribed by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority according to the Code on Disclosure for MPF Investment Funds. Such risk class is determined by AIA International Limited based on the latest fund risk indicator of the relevant MPF Funds and will be updated semi-annually. The risk class stated above has not been reviewed or endorsed by the Securities and Futures Commission and is for reference only.
- PineBridge = PineBridge Investments Hong Kong Limited
AIMHK = AIA Investment Management HK Limited
JPM = JPMorgan Asset Management (Asia Pacific) Limited
Amundi = Amundi Hong Kong Limited
FIL = FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
Value Partners = Value Partners Hong Kong Limited, the investment manager of the underlying fund of China HK Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund
- The performance data (in %) is calculated on a NAV-to-NAV basis and net of all charges.
- The Equity Funds - Index-Tracking Collective Investment Scheme Series ("Equity Fund – ITCIS") in the Fund Category are portfolio management funds investing in more than one approved ITCISs. These Constituent Funds are not index-tracking funds.
Investment involves risks, you may suffer significant loss of investments. Not constituent funds available under the Scheme would be suitable for everyone. Investment performance and returns may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
For further details including fund switching, fees and charges, product features and risks involved, please refer to the MPF Scheme Brochure.