Renewal premiums can now be paid via our online payment service in AIA Connect. Visit now to see your account details and pay your renewal premium.
Online Renewal Premium Payment Service in AIA Connect
Online payment service is also available in AIA Connect portal version:
- Login to AIA Connect and select "Account"
- Select the policy in "Account Summary"
- On the "Account Details" page, go to General Information and click "+" to expand the section, then select "Pay now" to view payment options. The payment process is similar to the mobile APP version, you may refer to our mobile user guide. for details.
- This is only applicable to renewal premium and levy (if applicable).
- The owner of the VISA/ Mastercard/ Unionpay Card should be either Policyowner / Insured / Beneficiary / Direct family members (Policyowner’s or Insured’s parents / spouse / children ).
- If payment is made from Non-eligible payor’s account, we reserve the right to arrange refund to payor's account via original payment channel (as the case may be), charges incurred by Bank will be borne by the payor.
- Non-Hong Kong issued Unionpay card is only applicable for Renewal premium and levy (if applicable) for Medical and Personal Accident Plans (except Journey Protect Medical Plan). Overseas (non-Hong Kong issued) VISA or Mastercard is only applicable for renewal premium and levy (if applicable) for Traditional Life, Universal Life and Personal Accident Plans.
- The customer is responsible for the administration fee and it will be included in the payment.
- Payment will be settled in Hong Kong dollar, the exchange rate is determined by bank.
- Monday to Friday, for payment completed before 6:00 pm, the record will be updated on the same date. For payment after 6:00 p.m., Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, record will be updated on next working days.
- The transaction record will be sent to the registered email address.