- All information here is for reference only. The product information in this webpage does not contain the full terms of the product. For the details of the product features, terms and conditions, exclusions and key product risks, you may refer to the product brochure and policy contract of the relevant products. In case you want to read policy contract sample before making an application, you can obtain a copy from AIA.
- This plan can only be purchased as a basic plan.
- Life insurance policies are long-term contracts of insurance. Should you surrender the policy early, you may receive an amount considerably less than the total amount of premiums paid.
- After just a 1-year waiting period, if the insured is still suffering from cancer and is still receiving active treatment or if the cancer is classified as terminal cancer, you can opt to claim a monthly income of 5% of the Initial Sum Assured up to 100 consecutive months or up to age 85 of the insured, whichever is earlier.
- Once a claim due to diagnosis of the Alzheimer's disease / Irreversible organic degenerative brain disorders is paid under the major illness benefit or Selected Critical Illness Septuple Benefit, and upon a 1-year waiting period after meeting a specific condition , we will pay an additional 6% of the Initial Sum Assured every year (until the insured passes away).
* An annual membership fee will be charged for AIA Vitality and a member has to renew the AIA Vitality membership annually on time in order to maintain the membership and enjoy AIA Vitality Power Up Coverage (if any) in the subsequent policy years. The membership fee of AIA Vitality may vary at any time without prior notice. Likewise, programme benefits may be added or removed without prior notice.
** AIA Vitality Power Up Coverage is a percentage of Initial Sum Assured added for the sole purpose of computing the death benefit or the major illness benefit for once when it becomes payable. AIA Vitality Power Up Coverage is not applicable to On Your Side Plan – First Gift. In all circumstances, the extra cover percentage will be calculated in accordance with the insured's AIA Vitality Status achieved on each policy anniversary. The policy anniversary of AIA Vitality selected insurance products and AIA Vitality membership anniversary may not be the same. For details and offers of AIA Vitality selected insurance products, please visit aia.com.hk/aiavitality